Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This one's for the birds

I think there is a bird brothel in the backyard Pine tree. As I was laying out on the back porch ( oh yea, all redneck style with the tractor blocking the neighbor's view) I looked up to see a couple of birds mating. Yea, I watched. So what? I was bored. Anywho.. a few minutes later, another bird flies up and participates. Then another. Now, I'm not sure if they were all having one big orgy up there. I'm not even sure how many were male or female - I didn't have my glasses on or contacts in - not that I could tell the difference anyway..but they were all there..and all gettin' it on at some point. I was just wondering if at the end..the male said something like.." the money's on the nightstand". I don't know how that all went..but I do know that there were some feathers flying at the end...so I'm thinking the birds like it a little rough. Unless this was a gang rape and I just watched and did nothing! OH THE HORROR!!

Speaking of the whole sunning on the back porch deal. Why oh why is only one part of my tummy red? Not the sides...not the back..and yes, I did rotisserie myself. Well, really, it was more like a light saute since I was using olive oil as a tanning agent. Don't knock it-it's all I had!

2 comments:

  1. sshhhh don't tell the squirrels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny. Yeah, lets hope it wasn't gang rape :) Sadly, I too have watched chickens getting it on in my yard. I'm like "Damn, so much for not having PDA" Right? B.A.G. Oh, and yeah, after witnessing the chicken ordeal, I do think that birds (all of them) like it rough.

    ReplyDelete