Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleepless part 2..

I think my internal clock is broken. This insomnia is really not for me.
I've always been one who loves to sleep. I would never pass up an opportunity to take a nap, so this insomnia is really just killing me. I went to bed and got up at about 2am. I finally went back to bed a little after 4am when I was kind of sleepy.
Well, 6:20 came a little too quickly and NOW I could sleeeep!
I was hoping that someone would be on Facebook or IM that late, but oh no...I got to stay up late all by myself. I was entertaining myself with sites such as "Etiquette Hell" and "Dear Abby" as well as "Soapoperafan". Yes, I was bored. I even went to Cakecentral, which I love for some helpful info, but sometimes, the idiots just annoy me. Like one chick was asking what she did wrong when she put a full amount of batter into 2- 8" pans when the directions clearly and she repeated, that the recipe was for 2-10"pans. Duh. MOron.

Do you know how to reset an internal clock? If so, would you mind taking a look at mine and perhaps turning back my biological one while you're at it?
I'm not asking for decades here, just a few years should do it.
I know I don't look old, at least I don't think so. I mean, I got carded in Vegas to play Blackjack and then again just to watch at the Blackjack table. I also had a lady tell me I was " just so cute" that I looked like a "little girl". Thanks. Yes, I want to look young...but I'd still like to look like a woman. Damn. Maybe I shouldn't wear that polka dotted jumper anymore and pigtails anymore with the Carebear watch!

2 comments:

  1. Don't listen to 'em Amy-You rock that Carebear watch, you rock it HARD! I believe resetting an Internal Clock works about the same way the "Avoid Pregnancy Ritual" does in that movie w/ Natalie Portman & Ashley Judd...she told her to drink some kind of tobasco sauce drink and hop backwards 7 times at sunset in the middle of the month....Something like that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...You crack me up. I'm lovin' the Carebear watch. I used to have a Minnie Mouse watch that sang every hour. Loved it...haha. I don't know whats gotten into people anymore. Lord, keep your comments to yourself. I wish I could help you with the resetting of the internal clock. I'm sorry pally-o. And I do hope the insomnia quits soon :(

    ReplyDelete